Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Letter #8

Dear Loreli,
You are now just over eight months old. You are crawling like a maniac and your personality shines through more and more everyday. You continue to amaze everyone with how quickly you pick up on things and anyone we meet just gushes about how beautiful and wonderful you are.
Being able to be with you everyday means the world to me. Our moments of giggles and snuggling together are forever etched into my memory. I cherish every moment we have, even when your tired and crabby. I absolutely love your laugh. When you smile and giggle it's as if my whole heart begins to overflow with utter happiness and love.
You have learned how to give kisses, although you don't always get the closing of the mouth part. That's okay, we love slobbery kisses. I could kiss your lips and cheeks all day and night. When you fall asleep for your nap and you snuggle close to me, I can't ever bear to put you down. Every single second you are wrapped in my arms close to my heart is the best second ever.
It's such a wonder on how you learn things without even being shown. Your dancing ability is very much beginning to shine. You figure things out so quickly, I sometimes can't keep up!
I come home from work late and you are usually sound asleep, as you are now. I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and every second I have with you.
Loving you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment